The Dream Machine is a long term project in dreaming big. It is a partnership between the past and the future, computers and humans.
The project relies on computers to increase the efficiency and impact we can have.
- Write down the requirements for the Airtable prototype once it is in an API on a website. Mock up what the base prototype needs to so people can start to interact with the Dream Machine with rough starter data.
- Create a video to explain what it is.
- Pull in consultants who can give feedback on the infrastructure and partners who can build this out. We want to link to existing tools as much as possible.
- Create a white paper. Word doc eventually a Wiki.
- Continue to fill the Airtable prototype and test out how it would work, modify the tables as needed. Clean up the data. Organize the tables.
- Set up a way to keep track of the feedback on the project!
- Figure out what the MVP is.
- Start doing live casting videos about how it works. Start having group calls to get feedback.