Start Up Goals
Create starter content and overview materials to attract partners to further develop the project.
Overview Materials Include:
- Website Created
- Concept Explained
- 2 min Intro Video
- Basic Podcasting Recording and Interviewing Guide
- Philanthropy Models Explained (equipment tracking and themed collections)
- Consulting Support with industry experts on best practices, and viability of future goals
- Temporary Logo and show graphics created
- Temporary Show Pre-Roll and show Post-Roll recorded
- Beta podcasts created and posted
4 Podcasts edited and posted by Zenka
8 Podcasts edited and posted by Armchair Scientists
With this material the project can look for funding to take the project into Phase I.
Phase I Research Includes:
Freelance admin to oversee the project development
Enhance the website with more resources and add a way for people to submit podcasting failures (aka tips) to the group learning page.
Functional MVP (minimum viable project) where armchair scientists can upload files for publishing) with an initial manual system for review publishing by the other users or by an admin.
Pairing with a small organization to create 40 episodes and research into larger communities for Phase II.
Continued research into a software design for a system of ordering, upvoting, splicing and publishing podcasts based on themes/genre/tags/individual questions.
Testing out virtual reality podcasting format to draw attention to the project.