Zenka is a futurist. She specializes in metaverse architecture*.
Zenka has experience running companies, managing teams, consulting business on exponential change and researching frontier technology. She is also a mother and an artist (specializing in street art and Raku sculpture).
Zenka specializes in the future's "gap strategy" -- which aims to draw attention to what is missing when we study the big picture. She works as an advocate in these gap areas:
- High Tech Innovation Labs for Armchair Scientists
- Finding Inner Peace through Trial and Error
- Reviewing Ancient Wisdom & the Newly Possible
- Designing a Strategy Cockpit and Dream Machine
Zenka works to nest big picture ideas in the small picture.
First order of business: An armchair scientist lab (for everyday people) to look at the big picture and build strategies and match making tools to act on the ideas.
* Metaverse Architecture - 3D web / extended reality (virtual Reality and augmented Reality) shared spaces, tools and environments (AKA virutal/augmented/mixed reality plumber).