15 Feb Ceramics Monthly Emerging Artist Competition
Ceramics Monthly’s is hosting their annual Emerging Artist Competition. They will feature work by selected emerging clay artists. All ceramic artists, both US and international, who have been actively pursuing a career in ceramics for less than ten years, are eligible to apply.
Entries must arrive by Feb 21, 2017.
To be considered, please submit the following materials:
• Up to five high-resolution (300 ppi) digital images on a CD
• Full-size color print of each image, printed on US Letter or A-4 size paper
• Complete caption information for each image including materials, processes used, firing temperature, dimensions, and date completed
• Contact information (including email address)
• Artist statement and résumé
Mail to: Ceramics Monthly—Emerging Artist
600 N. Cleveland Ave., Suite 210
Westerville, OH 43082
Submissions arriving after the deadline will not be considered. Emailed submissions and submissions containing more than five images will not be considered. Please do not submit materials in binders or folders. Submitted materials will not be returned.
Due to the volume of entries, we cannot acknowledge submissions. No phone calls or emails please.